Survival Instinct

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome. Come and discuss selected Role Playing Games with us. Primarily Dragon Age Origins, Dark Souls 2, The Elder Scrolls. General Discussion encouraged.

2 posters

New Mods are still being added for Oblivion

Ailsa

New Mods are still being added for Oblivion Empty New Mods are still being added for Oblivion

Post by Ailsa Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:43 am

Since I started to re-installing Oblivion I have been pleasantly surprised to find that there are still new mods coming out now and again, and that there is still support for many of them. Sadly some of the classic mods have fallen by the wayside, or even been taken down by their authors.

Qarl's mods have been re-packaged and are still very popular which is a lovely thing to see Smile
    Maigrets
    Maigrets
    Admin

New Mods are still being added for Oblivion Empty Re: New Mods are still being added for Oblivion

Post by Maigrets Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:05 am

Yes. I check regularly to see what's happening on the Oblivion mod scene. It comes and goes, but I also think there are quite a few people who were disillusioned with Skyrim and reverted back to OB.

Some of the costume and armour creators are still putting out new mods for the game.

I love Qarl's stuff. The best overall textures in my opinion.
    Ailsa

New Mods are still being added for Oblivion Empty Re: New Mods are still being added for Oblivion

Post by Ailsa Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:50 am

And he was such a nice person. We used to chat on CanadianIce and he could really make me laugh Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:34 am