Survival Instinct

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome. Come and discuss selected Role Playing Games with us. Primarily Dragon Age Origins, Dark Souls 2, The Elder Scrolls. General Discussion encouraged.

Adventures in The Secret World

Maigrets
    Maigrets
    Admin

Adventures in The Secret World Empty Adventures in The Secret World

Post by Maigrets Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:59 pm

I've finally gotten around to posting some screenshots and also changed the name of this thread because I started another character and the screenshots are mixed between them.

They are also in no particular order or game location.  I was going to try to be a bit more orderly about it and go by location as I arrived there, but I get so engrossed with what I'm doing I forget to take pics.  

I have two characters.  One is Opus-Grande who is a Templar, using blade and pistols, sometimes swapping to Assault Rifle.  Currently she is residing in The City of the Sun God.  

The second character is MissMillie, an Illuminati, Hammer and also pistols, because I just like pistols.  Smile   I really, really love hammers though.  So powerful and crunchy.  Although blade is also very good, I get a lot of satisfaction smashing enemies to the ground and launching them into the air.

MissMillie with her new Dalmation pet.
    Adventures in The Secret World Dalmation_zpshdsvyzd2

Dark rift at the end of the Dream of Darkness War dungeon.
    Adventures in The Secret World Darkness_zpsfdzvdjgf

Incoming death because I wasn't paying attention.  However, surprisingly I survived it.
    Adventures in The Secret World Incoming%20Death_zpsq1s6hfxa

Laying waste to the demon.  Hell Raised dungeon.
    Adventures in The Secret World Demonic_zpstuvpquyp

Shambala just before a difficult fight  This is part of a required faction quest and has to be done solo.
    Adventures in The Secret World Shambala_zpsyeaoo9pd

Magic Bus. (1960's reference and song by The Who)  This is in a quite long and very good quest where hippies hang out.  Or they did before someone, not me, killed them all.
    Adventures in The Secret World The%20Magic%20Bus_zps68tigedl

Last edited by Maigrets on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maigrets
    Maigrets
    Admin

Adventures in The Secret World Empty Screenshots - Adventures In The Secret World

Post by Maigrets Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Scorched earth.  Egypt, after it was decimated by eruptions and earthquakes.
    Adventures in The Secret World Scorched%20Earth_zpswb0opadz

Now this is what I call a portal to hell.  Hell Fallen dungeon to be precise.  Just being near it is awe inspiring.
    Adventures in The Secret World Hell%20Portal_zps3klbnslx

Reunion of the families.  Part of the player's personal quest.
    Adventures in The Secret World Reunion_zpsnqe3op1c

Within the Darkness War dungeon.  The aftermath of the destruction that happened before we arrived and put an end to the cause of it all.
    Adventures in The Secret World Aftermath_zpsf4cs2bxi

Ominous door.  Where does it lead?  Not to our happy place that's for sure.
    Adventures in The Secret World Ominous%20Door_zpsadsuvsqp

Let's free the trapped golem.  He doesn't attack unless I aggro him/it, but he does kill the cultists keeping him captive.
    Adventures in The Secret World Free%20the%20Golem_zps8kgofqye

Last edited by Maigrets on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Title)

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:23 pm